You are welcome to attend our Board Meetings, the first Tuesday of the Month at 2:30 p.m. at the Tuolumne City Memorial Museum!
Upcoming Events–Save these Dates!
- February 28: “Muse of Tuolumne”, view photos set to music by local photographer, David Wheat, 2:00 p.m. at the museum.
- March 19: “Hiking trails and historic points of interest along the Highway 108 Corridor”-A presentation by author, Kathryn Joye, 2:00 p.m. at the museum.
- April 23: History Program, “The Basin Creek Fish Hatchery and the CCC “– presented and researched by museum President, Patricia Gurney.
- June: TBA Visit our Booth and take advantage of some great bargains at the Tuolumne Lumber Jubilee.
- July 21: Our Annual Fundraiser ! Join us at Sierra Repertory Theatre for a performance of “Beehive the 60’s Musical Sensation”. Tickets and details to follow.
- August 20: Join us for a cool and relaxing Ice Cream Social -at the museum, 2:00 p.m..
- September: TBA join railroad historian Art Kauppi for a tour of a former West Side Lumber Company Logging Camp.
- October: TBA “Fall Colors” a photographic journey and informal talk, by local hiker, Thomas Atkins.
- October 29: “Halloween Treats” giveaway at Tuolumne Memorial Hall.
- November 19: “Family History Program”, spotlight on one Tuolumne family’s impact on local history.
- November 30: Due Date-2017 Nominations for Board of Directors.
- December 3: “Annual Museum Christmas Open House and Election of Board of Directors”. Enjoy the decor, goodies, and Christmas Cheer while members vote on next year’s Board.